Dear English speaking readers, residents in Portugal, Please forgive me for not translating exactly what we wrote in Portuguese, but we are in a time-sensitive situation as to respond to all our business owners and employees clients. However, a very dear client of mine sent me this very useful information about the measures that […]
Dear all, Due to the declared pandemic situation and the speed at which the information has been circulating, here are some useful information, gathered from the official page of the Ministry of Justice, updated on 03/16/2020, about public services in Portugal under the tutelage of the Ministry of Justice, also available at the following address: […]
- Immigration Law;
- Portuguese citizenship;
- Visa and residence permits;
- Supporting foreign investment in Portugal (Golden Visa, Investor Visa, full representation services);
- NHR and Tax planning;
- Administrative and tax crime and procedures;
- Creating and supporting companies in Portugal - labour and business law;
- Brand registration and franchising creation and implementation in Portugal;
- Property Law - legislation on urban leaseholds - – with full representation services in Portuguese territory;
- Property Law - property selling and buying – with full representation services in Portuguese territory;
- Family law;
- Registries and notary services;
Graduated in Porto´s Law University in 2008.
Lawyer since 2008.
Post Graduated in Labour Law and Business.
Attending Executive MBA in Tax Management.
Director of Executive Board of Miguel Reis & Associados from 2014 to 2018.
Chief Executive Officer of EVFG Advogados since 2019.
Conscious and specialized planning is essential in the support of the decision to come to Portugal, either to reside or to invest.
That is why the knowledge in the several areas that intersect while lining the investment or migration strategy is a considerable asset.
Contact me at email@example.com